Monday, August 16, 2010

Flashback: Messages from Utopia.

Frac just found these in her journal. She keeps things like this, because she's a sap.

Circa March/April.

This one was completely random:
I just want to tell you how in love I am with you. I love the way you make me feel special and appreciated. You fill me with so much energy and passion it's like I'm high always. I love how you stimulate me and make me want to better myself and how you make me want to give you everything and be a man. I love you so much sweetheart.

This one was in response to Frac whining about not being able to see Fric:
It's good to be abrasive sometimes. Listen, Right now we don't get to be with eachother but soon we will. To me it is only a short time compared to all the life we get to live together when we DO get to be with each other. So think of like that and don't get frustrated about being apart. It is tough but it's all good because I love you and even though we have to wait I will never abandon you. Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment